PILOT HYPOXIA AWARENESS COURSE
The Altitude Training Centre offers a 3 hour Hypoxia Awareness Course. The course includes the following:
- Informal Educational discussion time on the Signs, Symptoms and effects of:
- Carbon Monoxide Poisoning
- and Altitude Induced Decompression Sickness.
- Multiple choice questionaire as a further time for discussion and to reaffirm the topics covered
- Hypoxic Simulation up to 21,000 feet with aptitude testing
- Summary time discussing and reaffirming the individuals reaction
Particularly aimed at pilots and navigators in unpressurised aircraft, the course is available for the individual or for group sessions of up to 3 people at a time. Pricing is based on numbers attending each session.